Transfer your data from mysql to bizstats AI analytical platform and start doing the search based analytics.
Steps to create Mysql connection
Step 1: Select Mysql data source
- Go to Project details page
- From the subsection "Connection"
- Click add
- You will be landed in the select source page ( selected Filter category : All )
- Change the filter category to Database
- Select Mysql (JDBC) source from the list
Step 2: Give your credential details
- Pop-up appears with Create new connection form
- Connection name
- Fill the connection name
- This field is for your future reference so give any meaningful name.
- Credentials details
- Fill the following details
- Database name
- Username and password for database
- Test connection
- After giving your credential information click test connection button
- This will verify your connection and show the success message
- In case of any issues test connection fails. in this case please verify your credential info and try again
- Save connection
- On success of test connection, save the connection
Step 3: Explore your source tables or files
- Now newly created connection listed in the project details page.
- Click the explore icon.
- Pop-up will show the list of tables.
- Choose one or more table(s)