1) Power BI :
Power BI is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool which helps you to convert data from various data sources into interactive dashboards and reports. It provides multiple software connectors and services. It also allows queries to be made in natural, conversational language with the results quickly rendered in clear and eye-catching graphics.
- You can manage reports easily using SaaS solutions.
- Connect directly to data sources wherever they are
- Easily gather, shape, analyze, and explore key business data in new ways—all in less time.
- Collaborate on reports and share insights with users across your organization.
- Power BI gives you real-time updates on the dashboard.
- It provides secure and reliable connection to your data sources in the cloud or on-premise.
- Explore data easily by using conversational language and get meaningful answers to data questions asked in your own words
- Share rich data visualizations that help everyone make decisions based on facts, not instinct.
2) Tableau :
Tableau is a robust tool for visualizing data in a better way. You can connect any database to create understandable visuals. It enables you to share visualization with other people. Tableau has been considered as one of the leaders in data visualization for some time, and also works as a comprehensive, cloud-based analytics solution providing all of the BI capabilities you’re likely to need.
- Connect and visualize your data in minutes. Tableau is 10 to 100x faster than existing solutions.
- Ask questions with natural language
- Explore trusted data and answer your own questions faster with full self-service analytics.
- It provides extensive options to secure data without scripting.
- This app comes with different versions, such as the Tableau server, cloud, and desktop.
- Tableau helps bring analytics to every corner of your organization.
- Tableau helps you to resolve big data-related issues.
- Automatically create metadata during design phases or implementation. Re-generate data lineage when changes are implemented.
- Skip the setup time and hardware cost.
3) Qlik :
Qlik is a data visualization software which is used for converting raw data into knowledge. This software acts like a human brain which works on “association” and can go into any direction to search the answers. Qlik offers a powerful data visualization and business intelligence platform, which is used by over 50,000 customers across the world. The solution is available as a free trial, so you can give it a quick go to see if it seems suitable.
- Empower everyone in your organization to make better decisions daily, creating a truly data-driven enterprise.
- It provides transparent reporting and scalability with data integration.
- Spatial analysis display and manipulation of location-based data - such as street addresses, zip codes, satellite images and GPS coordinates
- Qlik offers the fast integration of data from various sources into a single application.
- Faster and easier way to ask questions and discover insights through natural language
- Ready to find out more Flexible and scalable licensing options
- Qlik provides data visualization in a meaningful and innovative way.
- Create, share and distribute powerful, interactive dashboards to support executives, business leaders and users.
4) Looker :
Looker is a forerunner of a new generation of data visualization tools, aimed at putting analytics and dashboarding in the hands of employees throughout an organization with ease, rather than the sole preserve of data scientists. You can use this tool to convert your data into useful diagrams. Looker connects with Redshift, Snowflake, BigQuery, and 50+ supported SQL dialects, so you can link to multiple databases, avoid database lock-in, and maintain multi cloud data environments.
- Connect multiple date warehouse in few minute
- Looker helps you to combine numerous types of charts.
- Looker helps you to embed analytics in operational apps
- Create one dashboard for sales reps, one for customer success managers, and another for external viewers.
- Focus on insights, not pipeline
- Answer more questions through modern, interactive dashboards.
- Find insights wherever you are with the new native mobile app
- You can visualize data with subtotal in tables.
- Go from BI to data experiences
- Search the metadata with Data Dictionary.
5) ThoughtSpot :
Now anyone can find insights hidden in their company data in seconds with ThoughtSpot. Use search to analyze your data and get automated insights when you need them. ThoughtSpot lets anyone ask any questions, find insights, and drill infinitely into their company data in seconds. ThoughtSpot helps you to get the power of 1,000 analysts in your hand. ThoughtSpot’s natural language query lets you have a conversation with your data powered by SearchIQ.
- Stop waiting for custom reports from data experts and instantly answer ad-hoc data questions on the fly.
- SpotIQ learns from your usage to surface hidden personalized insights.
- Automatically generates queries and best-fit charts
- Intelligent query generation that allows anyone to search across complex schemas using natural language
- A guided search experience that lets anyone analyze data in seconds.
- 5X Faster Analytics
- Live query cloud data warehouses or speed up slow database queries with our in-memory cache.
- Easily embed Search & AI-driven analytics into your app.
- Rather than building hundreds of dashboards that sit unused in the backroom, create insights that inspire action in the boardroom.
6) Bizstats DWS :
Bizstats DWS is a Business Intelligence and Data Visualization tool which helps you to connect various data warehouses and visualize your data in a few minutes. DWS is one of the products of BizStats.AI fully cloud based SAAS model application. Bizstats DWS will automatically detect schemas, data types and relationships during metadata generation and help you visualize the data instantly through built-in analyses. Create separate boards for sales executives, public relation managers, and dealers. From the individual analyst to everyone across the organization - Bizstats DWS helps bring analytics to every corner of your organization. With DWS you can create connections to popular cloud data warehouses like GCP Bigquery, AWS Redshift, Snowflakes, Azure Synapse and more.
- Search, visualize and Auto generated reports of your cloud Data Warehouse within a few minutes.
- View, analyse and interact with boards and visualizations in a secure, easy-to-use platform.
- Deep dive in to its underlying report to see the smallest details With Bizstats DWS
- Explore trusted data and answer your own questions faster with full self-service analytics.
- Anyone can share and distribute powerful, interactive dashboards to support executives, business leaders and users instead of waiting for custom reports from data experts.
- Automatically provide Analysis types like Statistical Analysis, Histogram, Anomaly Detection, Sampling Techniques, Real Time Analysis,. etc.
- Bizstats DWS Search analytics approach is much faster, compared with the traditional “drag and drop” approach.
- Anyone in the organization can analyze big data by asking natural language questions, just like a web search engine.
7) Sisense :
Sisense is a data visualization software that enables you to simplify complex data from multiple sources. This tool helps you to transform data into actionable applicable components or visualizations. Over 2,000 customers worldwide rely upon Sisense for game-changing business insights. The most extensible analytics platform to embed analytics in every workflow, process, business application and your own products. Leverage the most robust set of APIs to create fully customized and unique data experiences for users anywhere.
- Sisense helps you to mash up data and create an analytics app.
- You can embed analytics anywhere with a customizable feature.
- Sisense enables you to specify access rights to users.
- It provides user role-based security.
- You can recover your data anytime and safeguard against errors.
- Unify unrelated data into one centralized place
- This tool provides a drag-and-drop user interface.
- You can export data to Excel, CSV, PDF, and other formats
- Build custom analytic experiences for everyone.
8) Domo :
Domo is a cloud platform that helps you to Connect to any data source to bring your data together into one unified view, then make analytics available to drive insight-based actions. It enables you to examine important data using graphs and pie charts. This app helps you to simplify administration data. Enhance your existing data warehouse and BI tools or build custom apps, automate data pipelines, and make data science accessible with automated insights and augmented analytics.
- You can get a real-time view of your data.
- Domo allows you to customize text, images, and color.
- Embedded & Extended Analytics to share data outside your organization.
- You can see the visualization on any device.
- Enable intelligent action and automation through apps.
- It enables you to set up customized alerts.
- This tool automatically monitors your data correlations, summaries, and more.
- You can integrate it with any software.
- Personalization of the dashboard is possible.
9) Xplenty :
Xplenty is a cloud-based data integration platform that prepares data for your data visualization software. It can integrate data from more than 100 data stores and SaaS applications.Xplenty’s native connectors will make it easy to configure pulling or pushing data from the popular data sources on the public cloud, private cloud, or on-premise infrastructure. It has connectors for databases, applications, data warehouses, etc. Xplenty can handle scheduling jobs, monitoring job progress, and status & sample data outputs so that the correctness & validity will be ensured.
- Xplenty provides rich expression language, advanced API, and webhooks and becomes a customizable and extendable platform.
- Allows you to integrate data from more than 100 data stores and SaaS applications.
- Provides scalable and elastic infrastructure and helps you with running simple replication tasks and complex transformations.
- You can also connect Xplenty with your existing monitoring system using their service hooks.
- Provides support through email, chats, phone, and online meeting support.
- Xplenty offers both low-code or no-code options.
- A complete toolkit for building data pipelines
- Process a few records every week or a billion records every hour with Xplenty’s scalable and elastic infrastructure.
10) Zoho Analytics :
Zoho Analytics is a versatile data visualization tool that you can use to build insightful reports and dashboards in minutes. You can use it to visually analyze any data. Zoho Analytics features an AI-powered assistant that allows users to ask questions and get intelligent answers in the form of meaningful reports. Transform huge amounts of raw data into actionable reports and dashboards. Track your key business metrics, see longtime trends, identify outliers, and unearth hidden insights.
- Zoho Analytics has 100+ readymade connectors for popular business apps, cloud drives, and databases.
- Wide variety of visualization options in the form of Charts, Pivot tables, Summary views, KPI widgets, and Custom themed dashboards.
- Get data from a wide range of sources.
- Share/publish your reports with your colleagues
- Augmented analytics using an AI and ML-powered intelligent assistant that can understand queries asked in natural language.
- White label solutions for embedded analytics and BI/analytics portals.
- Smart alerts to keep you informed when data outliers or anomalies happen.
- Intelligent assistant, unified business analytics, white-label / embedded BI, 100+ connectors with pre-built reports and dashboards.